Monday, March 19, 2007

28 Weeks - Less Than 3 Months to Go


I thought you all might want to see how large my belly has gotten to this point. We have a little less than 3 months until D-day (June 15th)! I am feeling good, although it is hard to imagine my belly getting any larger than it is today! Junior is quite active now. At my desk at work today, I spent time watching my belly move with his kicks or punches. Sometimes I think I can feel him do a complete 180 turnaround.
On the preparation front, we picked up the crib last weekend, but have not put it together yet. Randy has to paint the baby's room, first! Other than that, we have received some blankets and clothing from soon-to-be grandparents and aunts/uncles. We probably need to get just a couple of other items before we are really ready (diapers, maybe?).
We will be checking in more often now to keep everyone updated, especially now that I (Mary) know how to post on this blog site!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You (and baby) are definitely growing. Sounds like he could be a gymnast like his cousin Cecilee!

Scott said...

Congratulations on your first post, Mary. That belly's not going to do anything but grow over the next 3 months...brace yourself!

Linda said...

Lookin' good, little man (you too, Mary!) Remember to use the belly to your advantage - just put a slightly pained look on your face, place a hand on your back, and chairs and benches will magically appear for you. If you do it right, you may even get to cut in line!

**JMRSMITH** said...

I agree with Linda! haha! It was great seeing you guys this last weekend!!! Can't wait till the little one arrives!!!!