Saturday, December 2, 2006

Sleeping with the Enemy

Our cats are sisters and litter mates, yet they detest the mere sight of each other. Their intense hatred routinely erupts into full-blown phycial conflict most often at 2 AM in the middle of our bed. However, Mary and I believe this is all a desparate attempt to garner our attention and disrupt my sleep. To support our theory, I offer exhibit A. Here, Sophie and Chloe were photographed "sleeping with the enemy."

I had reservations with posting this photograph as it will damage the "tough-cat" reputations of our furry roommates. But I couldn't resist due to the cuteness factor of the situation.

2 comments:

**JMRSMITH** said...

I love this picture! You picked such a great title for it! It fits, it really does!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, great pictures. I especially like the perfect alignment of the Eiffel Tower in your Paris Picture.

Glad you guys didn't share your snow with neighbors further north.